The Source Magazine
The Source Magazine has been known as the bible to hip-hop music, culture and politics. I started as a Freelance Wardrobe Stylist and then was hired as the Fashion Assistant. I was then promoted to Fashion Coordinator after three months.
• Solely responsible for planning and executing the production of monthly fashion editorials.
• Managed fashion department in the development of concepts, themes and direction for photo shoots.
• Developed in-depth knowledge of the target consumer, forecasting current trends.
• Supervised and produced all studio and location photography. Negotiated rates and usage for all talent.
• Managed proofing procedures and developed copy for merchandise, editorial messages and headlines.
• Researched, established and sustained relationships with designers/showrooms and production clients.